american people who use british slang
We just want to be one of you and watch BBC on the telly and drink tea and ride the trolley :)
ive never in my 15 years of british living heard the expression “ride the trolley”
tumblr user more like tumblr loser am i right haha…I’m so sad
today is bisexual awareness day. be aware of bisexuals. they are out there, and they are dangerous.
I’m doing a little giveaway and its all about the ladies!
I’ll be giving away
- a t-shirt in your choice of Crush the Patriarchy, Cats Against Cat Calls or Riots Not Diets print (all of which go up to at least a size 2xl)
- your choice of five buttons from Modern Girl Blitz
- your choice of jewellery from AddieLeDawn
- friendship bracelet made in the colours of your choice made by yours truly
- "kandi bracelets" or whatever the fuck you want to call them with whatever colour scheme and words you want
- and best of all CANDYYY. who doesnt love candy, cmon.
And now the fun part, the RULES.
- you don’t have to follow me but if you are, then you’ll get something extra
- only reblogs count and you may reblog as many times as you want but please be mindful of your followers
- obviously giveaway blogs dont count (do ppl even need to say this anymore??)
The winner will be randomly selected on April 30th and I’m willing to ship worldwide. I think that’s it. Have fun and crush the patriarchy!!
Ah, I would love to win this giveaway.
This is my life
Tried making a “selfie” vine with my mom
Vine by: Brandon Calvillo
vine by: Garrison Sigmun
Follow me for more vertical nature!
a story about a clan of werewolves where only the women turn into werewolves due to an ancient curse
and a trans girl sobbing with relief and happiness the first full moon of her thirteenth birthday, when she finally transforms
idk why wearing someone else’s shirt or sweater or jacket is so satisfying and comforting but it is
Daily #492! Some days may even be a bit of both.
Whenever people ask me how do I cope with my past, this is how.
Ok but we’re forgetting the real holiday here